With a background of more than 30 years in the biotech supply, diagnostic and med tech industry, Camilla has extensive experience gained in commercial, marketing management and executive roles. She has acquired her business understanding from managerial, strategic and operational positions in start-ups as well as global companies. She is appreciated as a business coach for life science companies and her skills include commercialization strategies, market positioning and overall business development.
Charlotte de Belder Tesséus
Chief Executive Officer
Charlotte received her BSc in Physiotherapy in 1996 and worked for 11 years at the Department of Neurology, Akademiska sjukhuset, Uppsala University Hospital. From 2008 until 2014 she worked as a Lecturer in Physiotherapy at the Department of Neuroscience, Uppsala University. Since 2000 she has been responsible for Administration and Business Management at TdB Labs and became Chief Executive Officer in 2009.
Charlotte has ever since taken the company and her own business skills through one of the worlds best business incubators, Uppsala Innovation Center, and successfully completed a mini-MBA program. She worked in close collaboration with highly skilled professionals in business economy, sales, marketing, and quality assurance, and led the company from a GLP level to ISO 9001 certification in 2015. Charlotte has in 2018 become a certified coach through the International Coach Federation and her efforts have generated a sustainable leadership and business model for TdB Labs with the help of Sweden´s most active business developer, ALMI. Charlotte is also the Member of the Board in TdB Labs and has throughout the most recent years completed professional education in Board strategy and sustainable Board Work.
Charlotte has been given the lead of the company by the founder of TdB Labs Tony de Belder, and the enterprise has grown 3-fold since then, generating the highest reliability and quality reputation and winning several prizes and awards.
1. A.N.de Belder, E.J.Bourne and J.B.Pridham, ß-Glucopyranosides of Hydroxymethyl- and Hydroxyethyl-ferrocene, J.Chem.Soc., 1961, 879, 4464-4467.
2. A.N.de Belder, B.Lindberg and O.Theander, Partial methylation Studies on methyl ß-D-Glucopyranoside and some Derivatives, Acta Chem. Scand., 1962, 16, 2005-2009.
3. A.N.de Belder, P.J.Garegg, B.Lindberg et al., The Preparation of 2-tetrahydropyranyl ß-D-Glcopyranosides and methyl 4-(2-tetrahydropyranyl) –ß-D-glucopyanosides, Acta Chem. Scand., 1962, 16, 623-628.
4. A.N.de Belder, E.J.Bourne and H.Weigel, Studies on tert-butyl derivatives of D-Glucose, Carbohyd.Res.,1966, 3, 1-6.
5. A.N.de Belder, B.Lindberg and S.Svensson, Synthesis of Keto-dextrans, Acta Chem. Scand., 1968, 22, 949-952.
6. A.N.de Belder and B.Norrman, The Distribution of substituents in Partially Acetylated Dextran, Carbohyd. Chem., 1968, 8, 1-6.
7. A.N.de Belder and B.Norrman, The Substitution Patterns of O-(2-hydroxyethyl)starch and O-(2-hydroxyethyl)dextran, 1969, 10, 391-394.
8. K.A.Granath, R.Strömberg and A.N.de Belder, Studies on Hydroxyethyl Starch, Die Stärke, 1969, 21, 251-256.
9. A.W.Richter and A.N.de Belder, Antibodies against Hydroxyethylstarch produced in Rabbits by Immunisation with a Protein-Hydroxyethylstarch conjugate, Int.Archs Allergy Appl. Immun., 1976, 52, 307-314.
10. A.N.de Belder and K.Granath, Preparation and Properties of Fluorescein-labelled dextrans, Carbohydr. Chem., 1973, 30, 375-378.
11. A.N.de Belder and K.O.Wik, Preparation and Properties of Fluorescein-labelled hyaluronate, Carbohydr. Chem., 1975, 44, 251-257.
12. A.N.de Belder and E.Wirén, Convenient synthesis of 2-substituted derivatives of methyl alpha-D-glucoside. Carbohyd.Res., 1972, 24, 166-168.
13. L.Ahrgren and A.N.de Belder, The action of Fenton’s reagent on Dextran, Die Stärke, 1975, 27, 121-123.
14. A.N.de Belder, Cyclic acetals of the aldoses and aldosides, in Advances Carbohydr.Chem.,1965, 20, 219-302.